St. Paul Harley-Davidson® Insurance Repairs
St. Paul Harley-Davidson® has been providing customers and the insurance industry with complete accident estimates and repairs for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles for decades now. We perform premium, quality repairs to Harley-Davidson® motorcycles that have sustained damage from any kind of mishap, fender dings to frame swaps.
With specially trained technicians turning the wrenches, you can be assured of getting nothing but the best. There is no one more experienced or better equipped to bring your motorcycle back to pre-incident condition and complete any upgrades you desire.
We also can take care of open recalls, warranty or extended service plan work, maintenance, accessory installs, performance upgrades, or customization while your bike is here so when you ride it out the only thing you have left to do is pick a destination and enjoy.
We have an ongoing relationship with a wide variety of insurance providers and have earned the trust and respect of agents, as well as adjusters, through quality and consistency. If you are filing an insurance claim we can take some of the hassle off your hands and weight off your shoulders.
- We provide you with the highest quality and most thorough repairs in the industry.
- We have what it takes to get your bike repaired and returned to you with the least amount of downtime possible.
- We offer pickup and delivery services if your situation requires them.
We offer a 90 day guarantee on our labor. Parts installed during the repair will carry the manufacturer warranty. Motorcycles repaired using Genuine Harley-Davidson® replacement parts will be eligible to retain their factory warranty.
Included with all our written repair estimates are:
- A personal advisor to assist you through the entire process and to work directly with adjusters on your behalf.
- A comprehensive inspection of your motorcycle that will provide recommendations for repairs, maintenance, and upgrade suggestions.
- A check of your VIN number for any open recalls and service history.
- Any photos requested by insurance companies.
We have the knowledge. We have the tools. We have the experience. With an average of 150 estimates written every year, we are the proven industry leaders in accident repairs. We're here to make it right when something goes wrong and get you back where you belong...on the road.
Don't hesitate to call 651-738-2168 to make an appointment and get your bike in and get an estimate. After all; the sooner we get started, the sooner we can get it done.